Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fall is here!
How do I know that?  Well, when I start walking Dexter and I can barely find him amongst the leaves on the ground, Fall is here!
  
  
I would like to thank all the voters on the blog who let their voices be heard. December 27th seems to be a fan favorite, but there is still time, and I am going to leave the polls open until she comes.

Yesterday Amy and I had a child birth class, or crash course I should say. A jammed packed Saturday with eight hours of breathing patterns, signs of labor, and relaxing techniques.  Words like effacement, lanugo, and Apgar score have been added to my vocabulary now, making me sound like a pro.

1 comment:

amyluna said...

OMG...he's so cute! I love this picture!

And you did great at our class...you are going to be the best labor coach! I'm so lucky!