Saturday, August 23, 2008

The belly has popped!
.
From the day when we found out about the pregnancy, Amy has asked me everyday whether she looks pregnant or not (she wants to look pregnant). And everyday, to avoid any sort of let down, my response was "Yes, you are showing" (even though my belly was still bigger than hers). This past week, things have changed, and now there is no doubt about how big our little girl is getting...


Blueprints of Claire's room have already been sketched. We have the colors picked out and even bought some furniture already. I will make sure to post the famous picture of me putting the crib together while Amy sits in a chair barking out orders (isn't that what pregnant women do?).

In the meantime, we have been enjoying the nice weather here in St. Louis. Dexter took us on a very long walk last weekend at Queeny Park and of course, I had to snap a picture of the three of us.
I end this post with a shout out to a couple of friends: Adam & Liz. They will be getting married this coming weekend and I am happy to be part of the festivities. I wish them the best!
-Dan



No comments: